mcsetup

ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: What Rules Exists To Protect A President From Potential Congressional Harassment?  (อ่าน 83 ครั้ง)

EllenBook

• กระทู้: 1
  • I am Nickolas from Amsterdam doing my final year engineering in Dramatic Literature and History. I did my schooling, secured 90% and hope to find someone with same interests in Rock climbing.
    • ดูรายละเอียด
    • What Rules Exists To Protect A President From Potential Congressional.
What Rules Exists To Protect A President From Potential Congressional Harassment?
« เมื่อ: ตุลาคม 10, 2019, 05:42:46 AM »
Kajol takes Throwback Thursdays very seriously and hence, posted a blockbuster blast from the past in which Kajol perfectly summed up a day in the life of a bookworm. The photo features Kajol from a film's set. Dressed up in white and gold traditional wear, Kajol can be seen sitting with her legs up on a chair, in complete chill mode (in between shots perhaps), engrossed in a newspaper reading. When u can't find a book and resort to the newspaper finally ! Needless to say that Kajol is a bona-fide fan of old memories and loves to share them with her fans and followers on Instagram. All nineties people agree ? Guess I haven't changed all that much! On the work front, Kajol's last full-fledged role was in 2018 film Helicopter Eela. She is expected to feature in a special cameo in Ajay Devgn's upcoming movie Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior, which is expected to release next year. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.